“When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny rein-deer,
With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.”
It’s not quite the night before Christmas just yet, but if you’re having trouble with your shopping list, Climate Control Company has some really cool ideas to help you out. So please, make sure your name is on the nice list and not the naughty list.
- Programmable Wi-Fi thermostat
- Who doesn’t (well at least among men) like high-tech gadgets for gifts, especially ones that will pay for themselves in the years to come? Climate Control features a full line of Honeywell thermostats. Installation of a wireless programmable thermostat is a good way to cut heating and cooling costs by as much as 10% a year. Not only is this a great tool to control your HVAC systems when everyone is away at work or school, it allows you to monitor your home’s heating and cooling when you leave for the weekend, go on vacation, or have a 2nd home. If you really want to move into the 21st century, talk with us about going beyond thermostats and into the brave new world of home and building automation.
- Whole-house humidifier and air purification
- Is the cat running away from you again? Do family members no longer want to hug each other? This sounds like a serious case of FOSE, fear of static electricity. If you’re tired of these shocking experiences, consider giving the entire household the gift of a whole house humidifier and/or air purification system. Humidity levels and air filtration are critical in maintaining healthy indoor air quality. Studies consistently show viruses, like the flu, spread more easily when the air is dry. Give the gift of healthier air for everyone.
- Energy Savings Plan
- Despite good intentions, are you one of those people who never call to schedule maintenance on your furnace or air conditioner? It’s okay to admit it, it’s the holiday season. No one will judge you. But this is a great chance to make it a thing of the past. Give yourself (really the entire family) the gift of carefree HVAC maintenance with a membership in the Climate Control Comfort Club. It gives you annual tune-ups on your heating and cooling systems. The plan also gives you a 15% discount on repairs, priority service, and you will never pay an overtime fee.
- Heating system replacement
- Are you tired of seeing family members bundled up inside the house? There reaches a point when every heating system has reached the end of its useful life and can no longer do the job. Don’t go through life being uncomfortable. This Christmas, call Climate Control and find out how affordable a new heating system can be. We offer financing plans to fit every budget. You’ll be the Christmas hero when everyone is able to wear just a regular old shirt around the house instead of a heavy sweater and ski pants.
If you need any more help with gift ideas don’t hesitate to call Climate Control, your go to heating and air conditioning company in Aspen, the Vail Valley, and the entire Western Slope. We are comfort driven, Colorado style since 1956. An oh by the way, just make sure you take care of that whole naughty/nice issue. We don’t want Santa to bypass you.