Do you head for the cell phone store every time manufacturers announce a new model? Do you replace your big screen with a bigger screen every-other year during the Black Friday specials? Are you a prisoner to new fashions and update your wardrobe seasonally? Then Climate Control Company has a question for you, what kind of thermostat is in your home?
Unlike some of those other situations, we can give you 5 good reasons to replace your old thermostat with a modern programmable thermostat:
- Reduce utility bills
- If you learn how to use a programmable thermostat correctly and use recommended temperature settings, the EPA says you can cut your energy usage by 5 to 15%.
- Temperature settings changed automatically
- Let’s face it, remembering to change the temperature setting every time you leave the house for the day is unrealistic. Too often you’re going to forget, plus it’s annoying to have to do it every day. A programmable thermostat can be programmed to match your schedule. Just set it, and forget it.
- Important information about your system
- A modern thermostat does much more than just regulate the temperature. Advanced models can monitor system performance and even remind you when it’s time for a filter change or maintenance.
- They look prettier
- If you are indeed into fashion, wouldn’t you rather have a cool touch screen thermostat instead of the old manual one? The settings are also much more precise.
- You are installing a zoning system
- Zoning allows you to have different settings for specific areas of the home that may be too cold or too warm. But most zoning systems only work with specific types of thermostats so you will have to replace your old one anyway.
Now that we’ve made our case for a new thermostat, let us tell you more about the Honeywell T6 Wi-Fi thermostat featured by Climate Control. It’s the smart way to control your home comfort with these features and much more:
- The Honeywell app tracks your mobile device and changes the thermostat setting based on your location. The result is no wasted energy while you are away and a comfortable home whenever you return.
- Completely programmable and adaptable
- Set up heating or cooling settings based on your schedule, but the beauty of a Wi-Fi thermostat is it can always be changed remotely if your schedule changes.
- Part of a connected home
- The Honeywell T6 Wi-Fi thermostat is compatible with the Apple HomeKit and Amazon Echo, giving voice command capability.
The Honeywell T6 thermostat is also the perfect choice for a vacation or rental property in the mountains or at a ski resort. It allows you to monitor your system’s performance from long distance and learn about any problems before a breakdown causes damage from something like frozen pipes.
Listen, we don’t blame you for wanting to have the latest mobile phone technology or even a new car in the garage, but don’t live in the last century when it comes to your thermostat. Call Climate Control Company, your heating and air conditioning experts for Aspen, Vail, and the Western Slope, to learn about the latest in systems control technology. Make sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get more great information like this. We are comfort driven, Colorado style since 1956.