It’s easy for homeowners to say there’s never a good time to upgrade or replace HVAC systems, but there are a lot of reasons why now IS a good time. Climate Control Company wants to make sure you are aware of several rebate and incentive programs that can significantly reduce the investment you have to make.
We will start with one of our featured brands, Lennox. It is one of the most trusted names in the heating and cooling industry.
- Rebates up to $1,700 on qualifying systems
- Or 0% Financing up to 72 months
Climate Control carries a full line of quality Lennox products to keep your home cool during the summer, and warm during the winter. And they can save you money along the way with industry-leading efficiency.
Manufacturers aren’t the only place to look for financial incentives. Many utilities serving the Western Slope also have programs to save you hundreds of dollars.
Black Hills Energy
- Rebates up to $300 for a furnace or boiler with an AFUE of 95% or higher
- Plus get $50 for proper sizing of new equipment
- Customers can get a $100 bonus by having a home energy assessment when buying a qualifying system.
- $120 Rebate for boiler or furnace with an AFUE of 95% or higher
- Receive $100 for use of a qualifying ECM (variable speed) motor
Holy Cross Energy
- $650 Rebate for qualifying ductless heat pumps
- Save 50% (up to $20) on programmable thermostats for gas heat
- Save 50% (up to $50) on programmable thermostats for all-electric homes
Glenwood Springs Electric
- $50 Rebate on programmable thermostats
- Save 25% (up to $500) on high-efficiency electric heating systems
- Save 25% (up to $500) on a whole-house fan
Another great money-saving source is the CORE program. It stands for Community Resource for Resource Efficiency. Working through Energy Smart Colorado, CORE offers rebates for energy efficiency upgrades and renewable energy projects in the Roaring Fork Valley. It also handles rebates for the City of Aspen Electric.
- 25% (up to $500) for high-efficiency boilers or furnaces
- 25% (up to $500) for furnace or boiler tune-up by a qualified HVAC contractor
- 25% (up to $500) for a programmable thermostat
The organization Garfield County Clean Energy also offers financial incentives based on income levels for energy efficiency improvements.
On top of rebates and incentives, Climate Control will always work with you to find the best way to finance your HVAC project. We offer financing through Wells Fargo with terms to fit every budget. Additionally, the two programs we just mentioned, CORE and Garfield County Clean Energy, also offer loans and financing programs with fixed rates depending on your credit rating.
So you see, now is a good time to invest in HVAC improvements in your home. If you have any questions about these incentive programs or financing, call Climate Control Company now.