Nothing lasts forever.
This old adage certainly applies to your home’s major appliances. And we can’t think of a bigger and more important appliance than your home’s air conditioning and heating system. There’s no doubt It will need to be replaced at some point and the key is knowing when. Your friends at Climate Control Company are here to help you make that decision. Here are a few key points:
- First, and most importantly, don’t wait until your current air conditioning or heating system breaks down. Of course, that always happens at the most inopportune time (extreme temps) which means you’re either sweating or shivering while you wait for an HVAC contractor to come to the rescue.
- Remember, too, that our industry is busiest during those extreme weather days. You might be on a lengthy waiting list or on the list of a company that is not at the top of your list. Plan ahead: replace your inefficient system before it’s a crisis.
- Another excellent reason – and one which appeals to all of us – is saving money. New cooling and heating systems operate more efficiently than older home comfort systems, saving you money on your utility bills. Depending upon the age of your old system, you may be able to cut your utility costs by up to 60%.
- A new system can also help on your taxes. During the 2015 legislative session, lawmakers agreed to reauthorize the $500 Residential Energy Tax Credit for two years: retroactively for 2015 and through the 2016 calendar year.
- Also important: replacing your home’s heating and cooling system will likely help eliminate unhealthy indoor air quality problems that you may not be aware of. You may also be eligible for discounts on indoor air quality improvements and specified water heaters, humidifiers and more.
Climate Control knows that replacing your home’s heating and cooling system is a big expense. That’s why we offer a variety of financing options for our customers. No matter your financial plan, we will make it work. Call Climate Control today if you need heating, cooling, indoor air quality or plumbing services and products in the Roaring Fork and Vail Valley.