Finding a contractor is easy, but choosing one can be very difficult. It’s helpful to ask your friends and family for advice and referrals. The best advice you get should include NATE – North American Technician Excellence – the tested standard that signifies dedication, achievement and excellence across the heating and cooling industry.
NATE offers the only certification process for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) recognized nationwide by the HVAC industry. NATE-certified technicians pass rigorous and demanding certification tests in at least two areas, with one being a specialty area. They are dedicated to their profession and professionalism. When you hire a NATE-certified technician, you can expect the following:
- Expert service and/or installation of your home-comfort equipment, maximizing efficiency for your energy savings,
- NATE-certified technicians receive fewer callback (13 percent). They do it right the first time,
- These technicians receive ongoing training and education,
- They have the knowledge and experience of the latest energy-efficient technologies for your home,
- Your technician wears the NATE patch – the standard for excellence in HVAC.
In addition to employing technicians with NATE certification, the contractor you hire should possess other qualifications. Ask and look for the following criteria:
- They have the proper licenses and insurance. In the event of accidents, you do not want to be held financially responsible,
- The contractor should have a long history and good reputation in the area,
- The contractor should provide you at least three references. Call those references,
- The contractor puts everything in writing, including warranty stipulations, guarantees, service calls, and parts and labor information,
- They offer preventive maintenance agreements with priority service.
You have a lot invested in your home-comfort systems. Just like any investment, you want to protect it. Trust your systems only to contractors wearing the NATE patch. Climate Control Company‘s technicians are all NATE-certified. Contact us for all of your heating and cooling needs. We’ve proudly served Colorado’s Western Slope for over 50 years.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about NATE-certified technicians and other HVAC topics, please visit our website.
Climate Control Company services Aspen, Vail and the surrounding Western slope communities in Colorado.