Climate Control Company is committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and the community at large.
In response to COVID-19 we have developed a protocol according to CDC guidelines. Climate Control Company is dedicated to the health, wellness and safety of our customers and employees, and we are monitoring the dynamic COVID-19 situation to ensure we are taking all necessary proactive measures. See below for the actions we are taking.
- Any employee who is sick, or has sick family members, is staying home.
- Employees will greet you but will not shake hands while practicing social distancing of 6 feet or more while they are in your home.
- We have reviewed the proper techniques, according to CDC guidelines, on covering coughs/sneezes and washing hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more with soap and water.
- We have provided single use disposable gloves and hand sanitizer to our technicians and sales representatives.
- Our technicians & sales representatives always wear shoe covers to ensure they do not track anything into your home.
- We have given our technicians and sales representatives alternate procedures for signing paperwork. Eliminating the need for Customer and Employee to have any physical contact with the same pen or paperwork
Thank you for trusting Climate Control Company to serve you.
The Climate Control Company Team