Residential Furnace Replacement
Chances are good that at some time in your life you will need to replace the furnace in your Glenwood Springs, Aspen, or Vail, CO home. When the time arrives Climate Control Company is ready to help you decide which residential furnace replacement is best for you with the very best installation service.
The tough decision
Many times, homeowners must decide if it makes more sense to repair the old furnace or invest in a new one. The decision is seldom an easy one. A new heating system and residential furnace replacement is a major investment so wanting to keep the old one for as long as possible is natural. Here are some common sense questions that can help you decide:
- Did your current furnace require a repair in the last year?
- Does it seem like your monthly heating bills are getting more expensive?
- Have you been told additional repairs are required in the near future?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we urge you to call Climate Control to arrange a no-obligation estimate. During the appointment there will be an honest conversation about the advantages you can expect from an efficient new furnace compared to putting more money into repairs. Our job is not to pressure you into buying something you don’t want or need, but to give you the best information possible so you can make the final decision.
It’s just a box
Climate Control is proud to feature furnaces from reputable manufacturer like Lennox. But here’s something many HVAC contractors may not tell you: A furnace is just a box. Many different furnaces with different brand names use the exact same components. The difference is what happens after the new furnace is taken out of the box.
The most important day is installation day
Proper installation is the single MOST IMPORTANT factor in determining if your new furnace will keep your home comfortable and operate as efficiently as possible. Here are just a few factors to consider when deciding who to do business with:
- Has the company been in business for at least 10 years?
- Is it locally owned with accessible ownership?
- Is the company licensed and bonded with the proper permits?
- Does the company carefully screen employees during and after hiring?
- Are the technicians EPA and NATE certified?
- Can it provide references for recent furnace installations?
Make the call
So, when you choose Climate Control Company to handle your furnace replacement, do it not because of the equipment we sell. Choose us because of our reputation for doing quality work on the Western Slope since opening our doors in 1956. Call now to make your appointment and our team members will help you decide if a furnace replacement is the right choice for you.